Frequently Ask Questions
What is the difference between a real estate agent and a real estate broker?
Real estate brokers normally have more experience and education than a real estate agent. People usually deal with the real estate agent. Estate agents work under a real estate broker.
How do I choose an agent?
The best source for a good and reliable real estate agent is your family and friends. Check out the agent’s track record, make sure he/she has a good reputation and can be trusted.
What factors can influence the price of my home?
Property owners want to sell their resources for the best possible value, but there are factors to be considered in determining the right price for your property.
- Selling and listing prices of comparable homes in the area
- A sophisticated real estate marketing plan
- Your level of motivation
- The expertise and market knowledge of your real estate representative
- Hard facts such as lot size, square footage and condition of your home
- Desirability factors, including location, special amenities and property attributes
- Current real estate market conditions
How are buyers attracted to my property?
There are a lot of ways in marketing your property.
- Open House
- Yard Sign
- Newspaper Advertising
What is my role in the selling process?
- Maintain the good condition of your property
- Make sure that it is accessible for the prospective buyer
- Communicate with your agent concerning your property